Read at : Google Alerts
Planting the desert to combat desertification
The Groasis Technology (GT) is a planting technology but not a way of irrigation. While planting during the first year water savings go over 90% compared to any other planting method. It is a biomimicry technology and it consists of:
1) improving the soil with mycorrhizae
2) leaving the capillary structure intact
3) using plants with the right primary roots
4) the use of the waterboxx and if necessary when planting on rocks
5) the use of the capillary drill.